Everlasting Life Outreach Sharing the good news of God's love
A BRIEF HISTORY Everlasting Life Outreach (ELO) was founded by Michael & Mimi Finesilver in January of 2006. ELO was incorporated in Florida on March 31, 2006, and received 501c3 status. In October of 2007, Michael and Mimi Finesilver moved to Tamarac, Florida, to begin the work of the ministry in the 3rd largest Jewish community in the U.S.
Everlasting Life Outreach is an evangelical ministry committed to bringing the Good News of God’s Love to the unreached Jewish people of South Florida and beyond. Our mission calls for us to partner with churches, Christian organizations, and individuals to win Jewish people to Christ and to then help new Jewish believers to grow in their faith and share the truth of Jesus the Messiah with others.
1. We believe that the Bible is the uniquely inspired authoritative work of God, and is the only perfect rule for faith, doctrine, and conduct.
2. We believe in the Triune God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. These Three Persons are the One God, eternal, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
3. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ, through the incarnation, became man without ceasing to be God, fully human and fully divine. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He preached the good news to the poor, proclaimed freedom for the prisoners, gave sight to the blind, and released the oppressed. He perfectly fulfilled His earthly mission, being crucified for the redemption of all humankind. He was dead and buried and rose again on the third day, defeating death and the devil. After His resurrection, Jesus appeared to His disciples and many others, and ascended to the right hand of God the Father. He will return the same way He left, to judge the living and the dead, according to the Scriptures.
4. We believe God created human beings in His image to be in fellowship with Him. Our first parents, however, sinned resulting in the consequent sin and separation of all humanity from God. Humankind is helpless to remedy their predicament. Only through Christ’s death on the cross can we by grace be reconciled to God, receive forgiveness, new birth, and everlasting life.
5. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Through The Comforter all believers are regenerated, making it possible for the believer in Christ to live a godly life in this present fallen world. The Holy Spirit is given to the church to produce both fruit and gifts in its members. We believe that all Christians are indwelt by the Holy Spirit upon their regeneration.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in Christ and that these believers, who are committed to Jesus Christ as Lord, are thus recognized as His church. We practice the sacraments of baptism and the Lord’s Supper, and await the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, in which He will personally and visibly return from heaven to judge the living and the dead, and although no man can know the day, hour, or year, His return is imminent.
HISTORY OF EVERLASTING
Type your paragraph here.